Part of fixture.loadable.sqlobject_loadable
View In Hierarchy
API Documentation for fixture, generated by pydoctor.
A fixture that knows how to load DataSet objects into sqlobject(s).
- A Style object to translate names with
- A dsn to create a connection with.
- SuperSet to represent loaded data with
- A dict or module that contains SQLObject classes. The Style object will
look here when translating DataSet names into SQLObject class names.
- A custom StorageMediumAdapter to instantiate when storing a DataSet.
- If this is true (default), data will be loaded or torn down inside a
transaction. You may have to set this to false to avoid deadlocks (this
is an open issue at the time of this writing). However, setting it to
false may leave partially loaded data behind if you create an error with
- True if the connection can be closed, helpful for releasing connections.
If you are passing in a connection object this will be False by default.